Most packages arrive on time, but, sometimes, the tracking may show as "delivered" and you don't have your package.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it within 48 hours of expected delivery:
Note: Some carriers may deliver until 10 pm.
- Verify the shipping address in Your orders.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery, unless you have health or safety concerns about doing so.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours. In rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival.
- If you haven't received your package, contact us email@example.com within 30 days of expected delivery and we'll do everything we can to help.